Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

He is a blessing! :)

It's funny how one week can seem like a lifetime. Within one week I feel like I've been with Mike forever. I think about him all the time and can't wait until the next time I get to see him! Silly Michael; he is so crazy and random. maybe a little bit weird... :) but I am also weird so it just fits! :)
He came into my life at the perfect time! Shortly after I had made some major decisions and gone through some rough heartbreak my life started to fall into place. I was happier than I had ever been because of those decisions and I was able to be myself again. Becoming myself again was the best thing. That week I began hanging out with Mike. :) He is so funny and enjoyable to be around. He is such a good person and genuinely cares about others. Every time I was with him my face would start to hurt from smiling so much!
Last Monday everything seemed to grow a little clearer and made more sense. Michael was mine. :) He is mine! Sometimes I just want to shout to the world how much I love this guy! He is amazing!
Like I already said, I feel like I have known him forever; he is my best friend! I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment